I haven’t always been a super fan of champagne or sparkling wine, but I’ve recently adored the presence it creates for a simple toast or an intimate celebration. After several years of “growing up” (post college days), I began to value the presence it created for celebration. B proposed on June 3, 2013 and bubbly began to present itself on a routine basis. I gradually became romantic with the idea of it, and ended up falling in love.
- Your preference on the volume of Prosecco:
- A splash of Peach Nectar:
- The most convenient version that I keep our fridge stocked with regularly is Jumex peach nectar, available in both 11.3 fl oz cans for smaller servings and 64 fl oz cartons that I purchase for larger parties (find at your local grocery store). I always like to place it in a decorative decanter for a more polished presentation.
- If you’re feeling frisky, you can go the organic route and whip up a fresh batch (see instructions here or here).
- Add peach slices for garnish…and an extra snack. 🙂