This past Thursday was my 27th birthday…it’s hard to believe how quickly time flies. After last year’s elaborate Palm Beach mommy/daughter birthday vacation mixed with an extremely busy year thus far, I wanted 27 to be much more low key. It turned out exactly how I envisioned. B and I hit up one of my favorite local Mexican restaurants (No Mas! Cantina) on my actual birthday and rounded off the weekend with an intimate Saturday afternoon grill-out complete with my closest family and friends (and of course, everyone’s fur-babies).
This summer-esque sparkling peach sangria added the perfect pop of “celebration” to an otherwise very chill and relaxed evening.
Peaches // 3 (sliced)
Raspberries // 1 carton
Pinot Grigio // 2 bottles (Trader Joe’s is inexpensive & yummy!)
Peach Schnapps Liqueur // 2 cups
Prosecco // 1 bottle (Costco’s Kirkland brand is my new go-to)
- Wash raspberries and peaches. Slice peaches.
- Add the following ingredients to pitcher:
- Pinot Grigio // 2 bottles
- Peach Schnapps Liqueur // 2 cups
- Peaches // 3 (sliced)
- Raspberries // 1 carton
- Put pitcher in fridge to chill for 1 hour (stirring in 15 min. intervals).
- Pour mixture into glasses, using a spoon for the fruit.
- Add prosecco, as desired.